How many days have you survived in PS4?

The amount of days doesn't define a player as a pro or not. I've seen your stream, your world is cheesed up from head to toe, lol. But back to the questions, the longest I've survived is around 1k something days with no cheese on bosses but legit killed all bosses with friends. Deleted the world because I got bored of the world.

why all this 'pro player' talk? he just made a simple question, what if hes not trying to be 'pro' and just have fun while playing games? if you wanna see a good player go check joeshmocoolstuff on youtube.

Pretty much around day 500...even less. I don't know why all this suffering to go above. I mean, on this progress, you can do almost everything your world is providing you. Kill the bosses every season. Provide tons of food and fillers. Make few big (ish) bases on different locations. Clean up the world (caves and above). In some point...I get bored from the world and I am starting new one.

I got to agree with @djbubbles on this one. Amount of days 'survived' is kind of meaningless, as related to skill or as an accomplishment. But only after the first year (70 days). If you're new or just naturally lacking skill, then you should be proud the further and further you last into a year, but after that, there are no new forced challenges. The same ones repeat, but you'll only be more prepared for them at that point, and you already survived them earlier.

After you're good enough to survive a year, it means you are good enough to survive indefinitely, so you're goals should be focused on in game achievements such as killing bosses, creating nice bases, etc

And if you prefer survival based goals as opposed to objective based, perhaps try surviving a year with a challenge run such as starting a world on winter/summer, light's out mode, or doing a 'vegan' run

I'm at 2800 i believe on my main server. I have a few others that are between 150 & 300 and i also play on several friends servers. Unfortunately i can't figure out how to link a pic from my PS4, so use just have my word unless use have either seen me stream or are apart of one of the communities i'm in.

To those that didn't understand the thread, i don't claim to be a pro and don't really care if use think you are. It was a simple question that they posted and use took it the wrong way.

2 minutes ago, Rogueagent01 said:

I'm at 2800 i believe on my main server. I have a few others that are between 150 & 300 and i also play on several friends servers. Unfortunately i can't figure out how to link a pic from my PS4, so use just have my word unless use have either seen me stream or are apart of one of the communities i'm in.

To those that didn't understand the thread, i don't claim to be a pro and don't really care if use think you are. It was a simple question that they posted and use took it the wrong way.

Settings>Storage>system storage>capture gallery>Don't Starve together>press options button and go to "copy to USB storage device"

Also, they didn't say why they want to 'share an image that shows days survived', but this question is usually asked by low-skill or inexperienced players who thinks days survived is related to skill level. Nobody claimed that's why OP posted this, just covering bases since it's commonly asked in that manner. Even if that wasn't OP's intention, I wouldn't want new players to come here and see that and get the wrong impression

23 hours ago, Josonic said:

Settings>Storage>system storage>capture gallery>Don't Starve together>press options button and go to "copy to USB storage device"

Also, they didn't say why they want to 'share an image that shows days survived', but this question is usually asked by low-skill or inexperienced players who thinks days survived is related to skill level. Nobody claimed that's why OP posted this, just covering bases since it's commonly asked in that manner. Even if that wasn't OP's intention, I wouldn't want new players to come here and see that and get the wrong impression

The USB Stick i have is to old, so once i'm working again i'll just pick up an External HDD. Thanks for the info, i took a screen grab so that i don't forget.

Archived