Sign in to follow this  
Jason

[Game Update] - 269380

Jason    2,442

This update was to clarify the wording for data opt-in in regards to the GDPR compliance.
https://www.eugdpr.org/

Several bug fixes were included in the update as well.

EDIT: 
There were some fixes in the update that were missed in the notes, listed below:

View full update

• Like 2

lupineways    4

Same here - I noticed the files in the remote folder on steam now all have _Release at the end including any new saves created. I still have my old save files without the _release at the end. Hope this is useful info.

Edited by lupineways

JoeW    22,362

We're rolling back to a previous release. Should resolve the issue while we investigate what caused it. 

• Thanks 1

Atsumame    304

Sorry to ask stuff like this, but this probably the only chance I'll get to ask this question to one of you guys at Klei.

Was the fact that with a world linked to shipwrecked you can regenerate the caves and ruins by world hopping in shipwrecked  (or the volcano if you world hop in rog) an actual intended thing? I've been wondering for ages. I still refrain to do it nowadays since I wouldn't want to get used to something that would get fixed. 

Edited by Atsumame

lupineways    4

Has this been rolled back yet? I am still unable to access my saves and i wasn't sure if i missed an update that happened.