This update was to clarify the wording for data opt-in in regards to the GDPR compliance.
Several bug fixes were included in the update as well.
There were some fixes in the update that were missed in the notes, listed below:
- Hackable plants don’t go from withered to full when fertilized now.
- Explosives will only “work” something if that thing can be worked (whale carcasses won’t be advanced a stage by an explosion until they are in their workable stage).
- Obsidian spears, poison spears and sleep darts don’t trigger Elephant Cactus rebound damage now.
- Hounds in a SW enabled ROG world won’t spawn in the water now
Water Crocodogs now spawn during flood season (which allows them to use their water shake effect)
(EDIT: these fix notes where missing from the original post)
- Fixed a error where season would sometimes be wrong when exiting from the Caves or Volcano
- Fixed a crash when going through fog on Shipwrecked
- Fixed a missing book animation in Vanilla Don't Starve
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.