Sanity... Og bloody sanity

Lynge

Hi guys! Hope you enjoy the new update. Cause i dont!I always get killed from those scary shadow ****ers! How do i get my sanity down? Other than sleeping and collecting flowers?Dont say "just make the top hat or the dapper vest" Cause i wont survive up to the point where i can make these things!

1 - give a pig some meat right before dusk comes2 - lead him to a camp fire (with a torch if needed)3 - let him fall asleep4 - stand as close to him as possible and watch your sanity go upP.S. I assume the more pigs you have, the more sanity points you gain.

Don't eat raw meat or morsel, don't use wormholes, don't fight with spiders if you don't have few cooked morsels to restore sanity.

Find gold and build science machine as Soon as possible and make straw roll.

I can safely explore world for 5 days, after that I make some sort of small base, but only cause hounds can attack after day 6.

Lollies and Cookies? How the heck do i get that stuff? (Im sorry if i sound a little negative, this insanity stuff is really pissing med off)

Both of them require honey which is quite hard to get in the early days.Taffy/Lollies - 3 honey + 1 stickCookies - 1 pumpkin + 2 honey + 1 stick

For the Cookies: 1 Pumpkin + 2 Honeys + Anything (I think twigs are the best for this)

For Tuffies: 3 Honeys + Anything

Also almost every crock pot recipe restore sanity, Food Guide, Crock Pot Simulator (made by: [MENTION=6864]terapin[/MENTION])

PS: [MENTION=7315]Cyde042[/MENTION] NO! STAHPP !!! too fast

Edited by rodrigo4sb

For the Cookies: 1 Pumpkin + 2 Honeys + Anything (I think twigs are the best for this)

For Tuffies: 3 Honeys + Anything

Also almost every crock pot recipe restore sanity, Food Guide, Crock Pot Simulator (made by: [MENTION=6864]terapin[/MENTION])

PS: [MENTION=7315]Cyde042[/MENTION] NO! STAHPP !!! too fast

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c3502368c504b387ea91864677d88a41/tumblr_mhd5y8tTpn1rd8utro1_500.jpg (more than 10 characters)