I've been wasting 6 hours of my friend's time and I still haven't managed to do the second puzzle, best I could manage is 4/6.

Why isn't there some kind of confirmation when you push the button on your proposed solution?

How am I supposed to know if my attempt even registered on the server? Most of that 6 hours was spent either pressing the button twice and throwing away my tries or not even doing anything because half the time your button doesn't work and in other cases your partner's button doesn't.

When you star they should be in same position what was given for other playier and you so it will confirm that both of you doin the puzzle so when ya 2 start do it the mark what represwnts number they should be changed each time you click on the butoon so you go like. Change slot 1 to 2 and 2 to slot 1 and click button if there one right so go on slot 2 and 3 if its still there coninue if it disapears but them back like they were. So you may get the ide already

On 5/8/2018 at 9:58 PM, BULLY_HUNTER 77 said:

I've been wasting 6 hours of my friend's time and I still haven't managed to do the second puzzle, best I could manage is 4/6.

Why isn't there some kind of confirmation when you push the button on your proposed solution?

How am I supposed to know if my attempt even registered on the server? Most of that 6 hours was spent either pressing the button twice and throwing away my tries or not even doing anything because half the time your button doesn't work and in other cases your partner's button doesn't.

The puzzle was released like a year or two years ago...

Archived