[Game Update] - 266638

Loving the phosphorite change for dreckos, but can we get some way to renew algae a little better than (or at least supplementary to) the Morb/Puft farm>Slime>Distiller loop? Maybe actually have algae terrariums grow algae? Although I do like their "mass positive" reaction currently where they create extra matter when lit. Maybe have them be built out of algae, generate 10g/s algae that needs to be emptied or double that when lit, take the current 300g/s of water, keep the current CO2 and O2 numbers, and return 250g/s polluted water instead. You'd need 60 to feed one distiller with those numbers or 30 lit, which doesn't seem that outrageous. Definitely easier on your CPU than the 48 Morbs/24 Puft farm.

14 minutes ago, TheScaryOne said:

Loving the phosphorite change for dreckos, but can we get some way to renew algae a little better than (or at least supplementary to) the Morb/Puft farm>Slime>Distiller loop? Maybe actually have algae terrariums grow algae? Although I do like their "mass positive" reaction currently where they create extra matter when lit. Maybe have them be built out of algae, generate 10g/s algae that needs to be emptied or double that when lit, take the current 300g/s of water, keep the current CO2 and O2 numbers, and return 250g/s polluted water instead. You'd need 60 to feed one distiller with those numbers or 30 lit, which doesn't seem that outrageous. Definitely easier on your CPU than the 48 Morbs/24 Puft farm.

I dont think having terrariums grow algae to be the best idea ever. Probably, if anything, to convert reed fiber into algae by some mob or building of somesort.