What the?!

Okay so in my new server it is day 65, spring. So I go to the surface to make a materials run, come up out of caves, oh hey there is a Goose Goose. 

So I run a short ways North and, oh look...a second Goose  Goose, how lucky. Travel a few minutes more but this time I go South...ohhh my, what the?@*!  Another Goose Goose?

Okay so I have found 3 so far and haven’t even finished exploring, but Goose Goose was on default I didn’t change it. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

PS,  I know it’s not his name but my stupid phone keeps auto correcting M o o s e...or it’s the website

I'm not sure I understand, we're they all at their own Goose spawn point. If so yea, I normally kill (if I had to guess) around 5 Goose Goose per spring. Also, it seems like there's always one spawn point in a grass biome per world that doesn't look like the normal spawn point (berries and birchnut trees spread out), and I've had up to three gooses spawn there. Not sure if that's a glitch or not because it's so consistent

Archived