What’s the actual PC requirements to run ONI

I’m currently having a i5 6600, 16GB RAM, GPU 1060 6GB PC

I’m unable to run the game smoothly at even 30FPS during the later stages of the game (40% of the map is base and has over 20 duplicants)

I’m going to get a new PC. So can anybody suggest me the recommended PC specs to run the game at 60FPS even if 50-60% map is used as base?

If you're running the Ranching Mk2 preview, it will run slower due to background test processes running that intentionally slow the game down, upload log files, crash reporting, etc. Keep in mind that during daybreak of each cycle, the autosave process always freezes the game for a second to save.

Your PC is far far better than mine, I'm surprised you have any issues at all, as I have never once had a FPS drop below 40-50 outside of debug and preview versions.

I have an Intel i5-4750 3.2Ghz with 8Gb RAM with an AMD Radeon R9 200 graphics card. Not fantastic, but it's run every game at max graphics without a hiccup.

On 4/27/2018 at 1:39 AM, Arun Prasath said:

I’m currently having a i5 6600, 16GB RAM, GPU 1060 6GB PC

I’m unable to run the game smoothly at even 30FPS during the later stages of the game (40% of the map is base and has over 20 duplicants)

I’m going to get a new PC. So can anybody suggest me the recommended PC specs to run the game at 60FPS even if 50-60% map is used as base?

It's the beta reporters, the give much slowage generally.  The ranching 1 version runs fine fo rme at 60fps on a laptop with half those specs.

Archived