Guys Don't You Think It's Annoying That PS4 Players Can't buy clothing items?

I'm seriously peeved at the fact that there's no "trading" system, and no I don't me me boy Trader Joe like actually trading with players. I mean c'mon I'm having some serious trouble getting skins and it sucks. After over 200 hours of playing I have 2 elegant..... (The Camping Crockpot WHICH I LOVE, and a Webber head skin) although I've heard worse stories like people getting the brown skirt three times in a row. Doesn't matter. I just want to at least be able to buy event items like for Year of the Varg or Winters Feast. I JUST WANT THE WIGFRID SKIN UGHHHHH (Please don't start an argument that wolfgang is better than wigfrid, please just..... please) So what do you guys think? Do you think Klei should add in-game purchases to Don't Starve Together PS4? I sure think so.

While I understand what you mean, it would be difficult to implement. Steam already had an items marketplace to begin with, which made it easy to just add items to, but the PSN doesn't have a system in place for non-DLC game related items. Some kind of new system would have to be made from the ground up for that to work.

Well at least you can unwravel items now to make even items but it still takes way too long, I think you should get more thread or make items cheaper to craft. I think you should also have the ability to craft ANY skin for a price. 

Yeah I agree it would be hard the one thing I like about console is that a elegant skin really has it's worth. Your really not going to see anyone with a elegant skin unless they have dumped quite a few hours into the game. All I really want is just a player trading system. Idk maybe like a server that's always running or maybe just be able to trade in game idk that would be cool anyway thanks for the reply! :D

4 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

Well at least you can unwravel items now to make even items but it still takes way too long, I think you should get more thread or make items cheaper to craft. I think you should also have the ability to craft ANY skin for a price. 

That really would be a cool addition. yeah maybe for console we could get 5-6 presents a week? that would be nice! Thanks for the reply :D

22 hours ago, Karmattack said:

While I understand what you mean, it would be difficult to implement. Steam already had an items marketplace to begin with, which made it easy to just add items to, but the PSN doesn't have a system in place for non-DLC game related items. Some kind of new system would have to be made from the ground up for that to work.

Hahaha yeah I get what you mean but like LadyAzure said "we should get more thread or get more gifts per week." I like that idea and I don't think it would be to hard to implement right? Thanks for the reply :D

Archived