Dont starve fanzine!!

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I have to keep posting my art whenever someone mentions dakimakuras here.:wilson_ecstatic:

oh gosh aksjdhf i would laugh so hard if klei started selling dakis think of all the money theyd get tho

since the theme has been determined, i should probably start brainstorming a title for it! i dont mind just Surivial Tips since its simple and does cover the theme for it but if there are any recommendations, im all ears ' v '

• Haha 1

Hm... if I was to do an art tip, it'd probably be something like one of the best (or 'ok' atleast) places to base or what things you should do before Winter.

I could also do many healing methods from foods to items.

But I'm not that fast at drawing so I'd have to spend less time on the computer to get it done on time, given it's a reasonable deadline and traditional camera quality is acceptable (most recent example).

18 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Hm... if I was to do an art tip, it'd probably be something like one of the best (or 'ok' atleast) places to base or what things you should do before Winter.

I could also do many healing methods from foods to items.

But I'm not that fast at drawing so I'd have to spend less time on the computer to get it done on time, given it's a reasonable deadline and traditional camera quality is acceptable (most recent example).

i think those tips would be fine! tho maybe "what things you should do before winter" is a bit vague. maybe something like shave beefaloo for beefalo wool for the winter would work better? something a little more specific yknow? ^ v ^

I think i'll give about 3 month for participants to finish their piece, i wont be rushing people!

the quality of the picture looks fine! but the file size is quite small. pictures should be 3300 x 2550 pixels but your spyro picture is 1024 x 731 pixels

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Swollson said:

i think those tips would be fine! tho maybe "what things you should do before winter" is a bit vague. maybe something like shave beefaloo for beefalo wool for the winter would work better? something a little more specific yknow? ^ v ^

I think i'll give about 3 month for participants to finish their piece, i wont be rushing people!

the quality of the picture looks fine! but the file size is quite small. pictures should be 3300 x 2550 pixels but your spyro picture is 1024 x 731 pixels

Oh trust me, the original picture size was HUGE! I shrunk it down before uploading it to DA :p

Applications for “Survive the Constant” is Officially open!! 

It will last from May 11th - May 31st.

• “Survive the Constant” is an art fanzine featuring the playable cast from Don’t Starve (Single, Shipwrecked, and Together). This fanzine will focus on art pieces that depict survival tasks, whether they are related to base keeping, fighting, or exploring is up to the chosen artists.
  • We will be looking for approximately 30 - 40 artists, one of which will become a cover artist. Merchandise artists will be chosen from the applications as well. 

Before applying, please take a look at the links below.

About || FAQ || Schedule || Applications 

→ LINK TO APPLICATION

Thank you for your interest!!

-----

cross posting here as well :D share with your friends! 

• Like 3