Auto sweeper broken

Auto sweeper was broken, it's fixed now. Or at least less broken. It can still serve nine storage compactors, nine plants (18 if you're fine with just fertilizing the upper floor from below), or for example three fertilizer synthesizers. These sound like high enough numbers to me. Plus it can be surrounded by pretty large number of receptacles and loaders since these don't require foundation.

I just wish we got some way to prevent the sweeper picking tiny amounts. Such as setting minimum chunk size or some delay between detecting that there's something to move and actually moving something.

3 hours ago, Kasuha said:

example three fertilizer synthesizers

possible to do more by stacking with doors

3 hours ago, Kasuha said:

I just wish we got some way to prevent the sweeper picking tiny amounts. Such as setting minimum chunk size or some delay between detecting that there's something to move and actually moving something.

couldn't you do this with a clock sensor? 

The problem is not at the auto sweeper. the problem is on the rail transporter. They move only pieces of 20 Kg.

This is the small problems. The big problem is the bugs whit deconstructions of rail transporter loaded whit materials. After deconstruction you don,t recover the loaded materials, only the material of the rail. 

Also whit the steam generator. It cost 800 Refined metal and 200 plastic. After deconstruction you recover the metal, not the plastic. And there are many more bugs. Like after update now you can't disable auto repair or auto disinfect. Also the priority for manual valves of lichids and gases is disabled. I waited for 5 cycles for one duplicant to modify the flow from 10 kg to 200 ml. This is anoing.

1 hour ago, Neotuck said:

couldn't you do this with a clock sensor? 

If it's dropped material (such as fertilizer), I guess you can use the pressure plate and filter gate. But not so much with receptacle - when the first 20 kg of material enters it, the arm instantly grabs it instead of waiting a while for the receptacle to fill. And you don't really want to switch the arm off at random moment since it's still dropping things on the floor.

2 hours ago, tzionut said:

Also the priority for manual valves of lichids and gases is disabled. I waited for 5 cycles for one duplicant to modify the flow from 10 kg to 200 ml. This is anoing.

This is covered by the "Toggle" priority.  If you set it to high priority, then adjusting gas valves or flipping switches will be taken care of before anything else.

5accca536611f_Screenshotat2018-04-1008-29-28.thumb.png.3ca1a3d08eaedf96a09f01ed36630a30.png

Archived