"Copy Settings" for door

Hi,

When my dupes are loosing too much immunity, i manage door to prevent them to go in infected areas (classic strategy as far as i know). When i expend my base, i have more doors to manage. I would like a "copy settings" option, the same than containers or farm plot, that will allow me to quickly set all my doors.

Thanks for reading :)

2 hours ago, Lumina said:

Hi,

When my dupes are loosing too much immunity, i manage door to prevent them to go in infected areas (classic strategy as far as i know). When i expend my base, i have more doors to manage. I would like a "copy settings" option, the same than containers or farm plot, that will allow me to quickly set all my doors.

Thanks for reading :)

Why you don't use exosuit instead?

Yes please! It's pretty annoying having to micromanage every door when you want to seal off areas for immunity. It's ok when you only have one or two problem exits, but when you have multiple exits and a bunch of dupes you need to restrict movement, its a real pain. Then you have to do it all in reverse when your dupes have recovered.

Archived