So NR(new reign) has brought a lot of new stuff and some good changes,for example; regrowth- now you can pick carrots from the ground and they'll be right back after a day or two, trees respawning in that burned to the ground forest, beefalo domestication. You can also plant mushrooms anywhere you want- pretty good. And we can't forget the almighty ruins regeneration. Maxwell got changed and he is now better then his singleplayer self, Willow doesn't end your game when she becomes insane (also thanks to that nerfed fire spread in dst) and Woodie... doesn't skip day and can pick up glommer... And Winona got introduced

What I mean is that NR could be a dlc to the single player which would make some people happy.

There are 2 types of dst players: the one that wants to play with his friends and is for the multiplayer aspect, and the one that plays for the content and makes solo servers. NR in dls form would satisfy the people that want content and dst would still be unique because of skins, multiplayer, events(yes events would not be in singleplayer). 

Lower creatures hp, make fuelweaver spawn less woven shadows and shadow hands, lower the ammount of broken clockworks in the autrium. Make it uncompatible with shipwrecked. I... I'm going to be honest I don't know what to do about RoG being basically inside NR...

But my point is; NR could be a Dlc material. What do you guys think?

On 4/3/2018 at 3:40 PM, Szczuku said:

So NR(new reign) has brought a lot of new stuff and some good changes,for example; regrowth- now you can pick carrots from the ground and they'll be right back after a day or two, trees respawning in that burned to the ground forest, beefalo domestication. You can also plant mushrooms anywhere you want- pretty good. And we can't forget the almighty ruins regeneration. Maxwell got changed and he is now better then his singleplayer self, Willow doesn't end your game when she becomes insane (also thanks to that nerfed fire spread in dst) and Woodie... doesn't skip day and can pick up glommer... And Winona got introduced

What I mean is that NR could be a dlc to the single player which would make some people happy.

There are 2 types of dst players: the one that wants to play with his friends and is for the multiplayer aspect, and the one that plays for the content and makes solo servers. NR in dls form would satisfy the people that want content and dst would still be unique because of skins, multiplayer, events(yes events would not be in singleplayer). 

Lower creatures hp, make fuelweaver spawn less woven shadows and shadow hands, lower the ammount of broken clockworks in the autrium. Make it uncompatible with shipwrecked. I... I'm going to be honest I don't know what to do about RoG being basically inside NR...

But my point is; NR could be a Dlc material. What do you guys think?

The older Don't Starve is DS universe still ruled by Maxwell (Who wasn't smart enough to think of something like that).

Don't Starve Together is DS universe alrighty ruled by Charlie.

So moving "Charlie's" content to world ruled by Maxwell would a bit spoil the s̴͇̜̗̄t̷̨͓̬̯́̃̔͘ơ̶̳̗̮͊̔̈́̇͝r̸̠̹͑͂̃ÿ̴̢̞̳́l̵͇͍̲̝̀̍ḯ̴̺̝͎̳̚͜͝n̵̯̫̲̼̳̓͆͂͝͝ḕ̸̢̠̦̰̙̞͒.̸̡͕͔͛̅͜

21 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

The older Don't Starve is DS universe still ruled by Maxwell (Who wasn't smart enough to think of something like that).

Don't Starve Together is DS universe alrighty ruled by Charlie.

So moving "Charlie's" content to world ruled by Maxwell would a bit spoil the s̴͇̜̗̄t̷̨͓̬̯́̃̔͘ơ̶̳̗̮͊̔̈́̇͝r̸̠̹͑͂̃ÿ̴̢̞̳́l̵͇͍̲̝̀̍ḯ̴̺̝͎̳̚͜͝n̵̯̫̲̼̳̓͆͂͝͝ḕ̸̢̠̦̰̙̞͒.̸̡͕͔͛̅͜

Or it would be a dlc expanding lore. As I said new reign in singleplayer would give developers an opportunity to make in-gam Charlie and if Maxwell's Door would still exist we would see Charlie on the throne. 

19 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Or it would be a dlc expanding lore. As I said new reign in singleplayer would give developers an opportunity to make in-gam Charlie and if Maxwell's Door would still exist we would see Charlie on the throne. 

It doesn't exist anymore, because Charlie removed it, for nobody to have a possibility to take over the Throne. Again.

By the way, I somewhat miss the lore of the game, some puzzle, some hidden link, some image...

5 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

It doesn't exist anymore, because Charlie removed it, for nobody to have a possibility to take over the Throne. Again.

Explain. The fact that it isn't in dst is obvious. How would it work with multiplayer.

22 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Explain. Why isn't it in 'alone' mode. Or even options in Alone mode.

Probably because you can change the max numer of players after you've created the world. That would mean that developers would have to program maxwell door to dissapear when more then 1 player can enter server. 

Plus there's no such thing as "Alone mode" you can only limit max players to 1. Alone mode would be NR as a dlc xd

Just now, Szczuku said:

Probably because you can change the max numer of players after you've created the world. That would mean that developers would have to program maxwell door to dissapear when more then 1 player can enter server. 

Plus there's no such thing as "Alone mode" you can only limit max players to 1. Alone mode would be NR as a dlc xd

The Playstyle Changes to 'Alone'.

Also, there's also a thing like "Offline mode",where other players than You cannot play (Where skins are also unavailable), It's also sort of a gamemode, like endless.

Oh, btw, You can also play offline mod when You're online

1 minute ago, Wilson_pl said:

The Playstyle Changes to 'Alone'.

Also, there's also a thing like "Offline mode",where other players than You cannot play (Where skins are also unavailable), It's also sort of a gamemode, like endless.

Oh, btw, You can also play offline mod when You're online

Still.... I belive that Maxwell's Door isn't in dst because of technical issues and less of developers saying "Charlie destroyed it". After all they could've made a comic where she destroys it along with maxwell statues. Yet Maxwell statues are left untouched in dst so maxwell door also may be somwhere. Just hidden

1 minute ago, Szczuku said:

Still.... I belive that Maxwell's Door isn't in dst because of technical issues and less of developers saying "Charlie destroyed it". After all they could've made a comic where she destroys it along with maxwell statues. Yet Maxwell statues are left untouched in dst so maxwell door also may be somwhere. Just hidden

Try typing in console 'c_gonext("adventure_portal")'.

And Charlie left the statues because they were just statues, completely inmobile and unthreathening to her, and other characters, not some kind of SCP - 173. She might have destroyed Maxwell's doors, because they have an ability to get players to Charlie, and optionally Take the throne away from her.

But You're right, they should make a comic about her destroying the doors.

Also I have a theory about Charlie. If You want, I might share it with You.

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

What if the Postern is Charlie's version of the door? Maxwell's ego is so huge, the door and portal that Wilson made in our world is literally Carter's face.:wilson_ecstatic:

Maxwell and Wilson created the old version of florid  (there's an entire comic about it) and Charlie chaned it imto Florid Postern

Archived