Doomed - Spoilers

Yello

useful information:

Now I know why they decreased tooth drops. They work on the insanity monsters and the tent is so useful on this update, plus the insanity monsters can't get cheap shots on you!. Increases your sanity and you can use it any time of the day or night. Where if you use sleep roll it can only be used at night and monsters can disrupt your sleep or get a cheap hit on you before you wake up.

Edited by Joy
put spoiler tags on the info

...you just ruined the affect. thanks alot. who cares about grammar anyways... oh... nevermind. everyone on the internet does!

*a lot

:p Sorry.

But in all seriousness I think they should change the border that happens when you get low low sanity, these thick squiggles just aren't doing it for me.

*a lot

:p Sorry.

But in all seriousness I think they should change the border that happens when you get low low sanity, these thick squiggles just aren't doing it for me.

that isn't how alot is spelled, is it? plus this proves my theory of grammar.

and i have to agree on the border thing. instead they should have it pulse. thump thump. hear the heart beat in your ears. the thrill. the crazy. driving. towards. the. ROCK. yay punctuation! or however it's spelled!

EDIT: Derp. I forgot about the alot!!

post-5638-13764590998407_thumb.png

Edited by pokebirds
ALOT

[MENTION=5638]pokebirds[/MENTION] * whacks with newspaper* bad grammer nazi Bad! don't make me get the spray bottle

WAH!! THEY WERE THE ONES WHO WERE FIXIN' MY GRAMMER! AND WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME!? the alot spreads peace and happness. hug the alot, it makes things better. :)post-5638-13764590998643_thumb.png