Enormous world in adventure mode, maybe a tiny bit too big.

This is on world 5

Posted Image

Now to find the parts of the wooden thing. Oh joy...

Some things I noticed while traveling in adventure mode was:

-Alot of burned down trees.

-Lumberjack areas: a lonely pig house, stumps, and logs on the ground.

-Huge graveyard with nothing but graves in the area.

-Maxwell doesn't say anything new. *sadface*

-A circle of rocks

Posted Image

Edited by Isaacg
Added adventures

Some things I noticed while traveling in adventure mode was:-Alot of burned down trees.-Lumberjack areas: a lonely pig house, stumps, and logs on the ground.-Huge graveyard with nothing but graves in the area.-Maxwell doesn't say anything new. *sadface*-A circle of rocks

That'll be the increased difficulty. Plus its a test there may be some bugs.

Aventure can truly generate some very tricky worlds now, I found one with basically nothing living in it besides spiders.

So true 501105. I just jumped to a world that all the trees were burned down. Only pine trees that spawned was in the swamp. Needless to say, I found all the portal pieces and jumped out of that world as quickly as possible. I realized I should have saved that world. Would have been a good challenge to resupply the world with trees.

So true 501105. I just jumped to a world that all the trees were burned down. Only pine trees that spawned was in the swamp. Needless to say, I found all the portal pieces and jumped out of that world as quickly as possible. I realized I should have saved that world. Would have been a good challenge to resupply the world with trees.

That is the only problem I have with the most trickiest of worlds, it is easier to just collect the portal parts and get out of there asap, instead of trying to build a base.