Question about presents

This may be a stupid question but i have asked a few people and been asked by a few people, and no one seems to know for sure.

Is the 16 presents a week(4 Curio Chests) standard from here on out, or is it event related?

Just want to know so i can answer others when they ask, also if it is event related i hope use(Klei) forget about us for awhile :) Just continue trying to bring us The Forge.

1 hour ago, Josonic said:

Event related, I believe they are already back to 4 a week on PC

Okay though i would still like a Dev to confirm. That is also why i hope we get a nice extension on the event as most players have used the Trade Inn quite extensively over the last couple years and don't have much in the way of Spools. I would like to get a few of those skins but am afraid i won't earn enough drops to actually weave the ones i want. Especially if i keep getting mostly commons.

34 minutes ago, LadyAzure said:

I’m not sure, I was playing last night and received one. I don’t think there are any events going on atm.

The Year of the Varg is going on right now for console, that's why i am asking.

3 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

I’m not sure, I was playing last night and received one. I don’t think there are any events going on atm.

Year of the varg just started on PS4 last week

Criticize people for having complaints, yet don't even know what has been going on

No I criticized people for complaining over and over and over.  It’s is a downer. Also l never said I knew if it was going on or not. I haven’t missed much in the game, not much new..isn’t that what you are fussing about lol.  Also you are going off topic of the thread, you probably should keep your moaning out of this one.

1 hour ago, LadyAzure said:

No I criticized people for complaining over and over and over.  It’s is a downer. Also l never said I knew if it was going on or not. I haven’t missed much in the game, not much new..isn’t that what you are fussing about lol.  Also you are going off topic of the thread, you probably should keep your moaning out of this one.

And you're on topic? Why would you be giving people advice when you have literally no idea what's going on

I’ve been playing the game for 4 years and have a server past 1500 days. Also I contributed to DST beta. I’ve been a member of this forum for 4 years, that is why I help others. I like to help and if I can report bugs I do that as well. :)

4 minutes ago, LadyAzure said:

I’ve been playing the game for 4 years and have a server past 1500 days. Also I contributed to DST beta. I’ve been a member of this forum for 4 years, that is why I help others. I like to help and if I can report bugs I do that as well. :)

I wouldn't describe giving bad advice as 'helping others'

What bad advice did I give exactly lol. Read from the beginning of the thread if you can, person asked a question about chests, and I answered “I’m not sure” they asked if the event was still going and I then asked, “ I thought it had ended?” Now explain on which part of this thread I gave advice? Just because you contaminated another thread you really shouldn’t spread it here too. 

We will have the events cheats till they bring the update out that ends the event.  Then if I am correct in that u will get one day after that to weave and spend spools on the event items then it's all over.. I'm going on what pc players had.. and now the Devs are catching up with console we will have the info when it's close to the time.. 

3 hours ago, Mncmarkyd said:

We will have the events cheats till they bring the update out that ends the event.  Then if I am correct in that u will get one day after that to weave and spend spools on the event items then it's all over.. I'm going on what pc players had.. and now the Devs are catching up with console we will have the info when it's close to the time.. 

Ok that makes sense, though 24 hours is a little tight on the timeline. I would hope they'd give console players say one week after to weave the Event items as the updates are not always forced through the system, especially if you've been inactive with a game and never use Rest Mode. However being that i play a little almost everyday i won't miss out on it.

not 100% sure but I think that even tho the event will be over if u get a common drop that will turn into a common chest as a way of getting spools in between events  classy drops are the ones that turn into spring chests in this event. I always check out the pc side forums page and check there updates as then I get a better idea as to wots happening. It's funny as I was a big moaner coz we haven't had any updates but the devs are getting things done for us console players and I'm happy with how things are moving along I know some ppl are having a few little probs but I'm sure they are working on it :) 

15 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

What bad advice did I give exactly lol. Read from the beginning of the thread if you can, person asked a question about chests, and I answered “I’m not sure” they asked if the event was still going and I then asked, “ I thought it had ended?” Now explain on which part of this thread I gave advice? Just because you contaminated another thread you really shouldn’t spread it here too. 

22 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

You said that directly after I said the opposite. There's your bad advice. Couldn't even take the time to read the comment directly before yours or anything about the events at all, yet there you are saying that there are no events

Lol saying I received something (which I did) then saying, I don’t think there are any events going on. Isn’t advice ( that is called opinion) hahah you are so small minded. Let me paste in the definition on “advice”  this is from the dictionary “an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.”. So basically that would mean I am advising a person to take an action, which clearly I have not,. Here is the definition of an opinion, 

1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

So in conclusion you cannot say I’m wrong for stating an opinion, who made you God? I’m done with your childish conversations. Please stop pestering me. 

Archived