Water sieves output water at 40c?

yes they output at 40c.

to avoid heating up your base, i suggest you to use steam geyser water (~90c) for your bathroom, then store up the polluted water to let the heat kill the germs, then put them into the water sieves, this way you will remove 50c of heat.

And I personally put the polluted ice into the algae distiller polluted water storage tank, it will kill the slimelung germs with low temperature. 

Geyser water in your bathroom is going to heat up your bathroom something fierce.

While the hot water sits in the lavatories, it will be heating things up.

I use cool water from my base radiator system in the bathrooms, then heat up the polluted water outside the base

to kill germs, then the sieve to delete the excess heat (I use an aquatuner in the polluted water to heat it up and to

cool my radiator/bathroom/berry farm water at the same time).

i got, polluted water with germs from latrine room goes to a tank, when i got enough polluted water i use it for metal refineries working non-stop the output water from refineries returns to the tank (its just a loop) after sometime it will heat up and kill all germs then they go to water seive cooling the water down to atleast 22c, might add some germ sensor to make sure the polluted water going to the seive has no germs in it

i use warm sweeter, when going to cold areas

i hope devs add some settings in the duplicant checkpoint that only dupe wearing specific suit can pass. Its an early solution to prevent heat stroke/hypothermia, then you can switch to exosuits later on

37 minutes ago, Lutzkhie said:

i hope devs add some settings in the duplicant checkpoint that only dupe wearing specific suit can pass. Its an early solution to prevent heat stroke/hypothermia, then you can switch to exosuits later on

This. Some simpler tournicket with checkboxes. 

Hmm, just had a thought but not at home to try... If duplicants all weight the same weight and the suits have different weight AND change the weight of entire duplicant... then pressure plate could be used to restrict access. 

Archived