Ok we know Wes is a joke character, what if he had an easy mode?

What if there was a choice to choose an OP Wes, 3xs the strength, same stats as maxed WX, only loses 25 hunger points a day, moves 2xs as fast, and has 95% armor absorption.

I know, i know some of you are going this is OP and broken ect ect, BUT how many of us have already beaten the game had fun and just love playing this game for fun.

Would it be soo bad if there was an EASY MODE through WES for ppl who just like playing the game or maybe introducing your 5yr old kid into this game. I know there is mods,but this can most likely benefit console players or purist who have no choice, but to play cough cough WX or Wolfgang who are the easiest. XD

Btw i got inspired from "No Sweat Mode" from ios settings

And i thought it would be funny to have a buff Wes after having be the joke character for soo long, and he finally got tired of it

I'm offended as a illegal wes main.

Wes is a challenge, not someone to be made easier.

The game is Survival for a reason. Its SUPPOSED to be hard from the minute you start, so buffing wes and making another character JUST FOR HIM would ruin the purpose of his whole idea of 'challenging'. 

Archived