[Game Update] - 255716

• Developer
  • Fixed an issue where clothing could be assigned to a Barracks which would cause the game to crash.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur if you had a dupe selected when they were put in a grave.
  • Adjusted falloff effect of various sound effects.
  • Exosuit Sprinter perk should now be properly applied after mastery of the role.
  • Farming Station permission should now be controlled by the Farm work errand column instead of the Operate column.

View full update

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Cheerio said:

Farming Station permission should now be controlled by the Farm work errand column instead of the Operate column.

I think it would be better if you gave every job an 'operate' and 'deliver' subcolumn (separate checkmark) instead of this patching one by one. Most jobs deserve it already.

Cook: operate = work with cooking machines; deliver = deliver to cooking machines

Art: operate = make artworks, build art buildings; deliver = deliver materials for art buildings

Research: operate = do science; deliver = deliver materials to the science machine

Farm: operate = work with farming station, harvest; deliver = fertilize, irrigate, deliver material to farming station, apply farmer's touch

Build: operate = dig space for building, build; deliver = deliver building materials

Tidy: operate = mop, disinfect; deliver = sweep

And then you're left with a few operate-only (combat, care, operate, dig) and deliver-only (supply) jobs.

Edited by Kasuha
  • Like 12

Awesome, I am still new, but I see that you are not idle
But I am keenly interested in all updates, I'm glad that they are even more common than in PoE.
If they were still adding PoE currency to sell in PoE ...
Hwo to to thing like this, how to take all of currenc from path fo exiel and where is slots for this> Maybe you can put your trust in your team, it's rly great idea.
If i need buy items and currency, with new Path of Exile update, I do this here https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile
Best site for poe currency

Edited by Sprataj