Something is wrong but I don't know what.

So my friend wanted a help with the Metheus puzzle and we did the first and the second part good but when we came to the third part was not working great for us out so we were thinking that we did something wrong but even with the help of ''Metheus Symbol Decoder'' we still didn't know what was wrong.

My Screen: https://imgur.com/a/eLwzc

My friends screen: https://imgur.com/a/Eh6UF

And everytime we put these items in the chest they just jump out of the chest and we failed but we don't know why.

If anyone knows or can help me know why I would appreciate that. 

Maybe the wrong person is using the items? If I am not mistaken one of you who has one type of symbols and not the other should put the items in. Both of you also has to be close to the chest. The person who puts the items in the chest must be the only one who does it and not so that it is you who have 3 of the items and he/she 3 of the items. If it doesnt work then the other person should have all of the items and then put it into the chest.

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

I assume you double checked which items and how many of them do you need, right? Also, you were both near the ancient chest?

Yes we were both near the chest and I checked it multiple times if the items are correct 

6 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

Maybe the wrong person is using the items? If I am not mistaken one of you who has one type of symbols and not the other should put the items in. Both of you also has to be close to the chest. The person who puts the items in the chest must be the only one who does it and not so that it is you who have 3 of the items and he/she 3 of the items. If it doesnt work then the other person should have all of the items and then put it into the chest.

I guess I will ask my friend to put the items in. 

30 minutes ago, MatheusR31 said:

Try

1 Orange Gem   3 Nightmare fuel   1 Crow

7 Carrots     1 Walking cane     3 Thulecite

Why not I will try it.

Archived