Power not flowing

I absolutely can't figure out what's the problem in my setup. I've used heavy joint plates like this dozens of times, and and the two on the left are actually working. They all have a heavy wire between them. The only regular wire connected to the heavy ones is the one to the left as I'm keeping my base on life support while trying to make this work.

power.png

1 minute ago, Neotuck said:

I'm not sure why your grid isn't working but I do know you don't need a wire bridge to cross a joint plate

Might be a bug, Try saving and reloading

As you said it used to work this way, but I figured that the update might have changed things. Reloads haven't helped so far. Oddly enough for no good reason the second pair of joints is now working , but that's it, can't pinpoint the reason for what's happening with the rest.

try rebuilding the wiring at the joint plate connectors, afaik the game shouldn't let you stack connectors like that in the first place, now that they are glitched you have to competely rebuilt the broken ones as they are now broken......, its like you cut one plug off to hard wire then tried to remove the hard wire and just plug it back in..... wihout adding back a new plug

37 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

try rebuilding the wiring at the joint plate connectors, afaik the game shouldn't let you stack connectors like that in the first place, now that they are glitched you have to competely rebuilt the broken ones as they are now broken......, its like you cut one plug off to hard wire then tried to remove the hard wire and just plug it back in..... wihout adding back a new plug

That along with a full game restart did the trick, had I known it was going to cause so much trouble I would've pushed the transformers to the other side of my base. Thanks everyone!

On 2/15/2018 at 12:35 AM, Bummer88 said:

That along with a full game restart did the trick, had I known it was going to cause so much trouble I would've pushed the transformers to the other side of my base. Thanks everyone!

Might recommend doing that anyway as heavy watt wire can cause your dupes to become heavily stress due to its large negative effect on the decorating in a 6 tile radius where ever its put down.

Basically your dupes think its a eye sore and that stresses them out 

Archived