WHAT A MESS : My own server mods and mods downloaded from other servers causing massive mod list

I've gotten a bit of client lag-o-saurus lately since playing online on dedicated servers, and i noticed all my subscribed mods are all mixed in with mods from other server I've been playing on. Now I'd like to implore you to fix it so that Mods downloaded from Dedicated/Hosted Servers go into another folder or something; some way of marking them so that I can keep my sanity when I go to make my own hosted server.

And since i still don't have a select all button I have to click each one at a time and the lag can sometimes be up to 30 seconds.

1 minute ago, marsnz said:

And since i still don't have a select all button I have to click each one at a time and the lag can sometimes be up to 30 seconds.

I'm currently playing on WINE because steam detects me as being on windows and I can't figure out how to download the linux native client any other way.

Archived