Alternative corpse disposal

alternatives for disposal of dead dupes than only headstones would be cremation (creates an ash filtration medium), bio digester (fertiliser output), bio reclaimer (for the soylent green inclined). Could also be advantageous to create a morgue type of room item for early game (2-3 high)  for storage (think morgue drawers) before disposal method of your choice can be setup.

Enough, they tend to just lie there (in some cases standing back up though this may be a bug) because I early on I need space for other more important things (like systems to keep the others alive). What can I say I'm a pragmatist. It was also an after thought after suggesting late game doctor career paths in another thread. Let's just say my suggestions could potentially lead to higher mortality rates later on, hence my suggestion of a way to deal with the inevitable carnage than the current nuclear waste option (bury it and forget it until it causes other problems).

Archived