Webber Has Taken Over!!! Funny and sad ;(

Jeez, this ones a nightmare. I was browsing through servers until i encountered one that had like 10 webbers. As soon as I spawn there is a ring of like 10 spider dens and webbers flailing about everywhere with a sprinkle of wigfrids trying to survive. Immedietely spiders latch their legs onto me and jump around. I run away as the nighttime fire roars. Luckily though, light wasn't much of an issue, their fire was burning large enough for me to be able to run in circles. Half-way through the night I decide to camp out with the wigfrid 2 meters away. But danger still comes and I must run again. While running I somehow die to darkness in light. Fortunately the Webbers decided to rollback because someone lit a fire and I get a 2nd chance!

I decide to use my 2nd chance to get far away and collect materials. While doing this the webbers are talking amongst themselves figuring out who lit the fire. I decide to put some of my mouth out for the world to see, getting cocky and while I do they start picking non-webbers and assuming they griefed voting to kick them off the server. Then they said it was me and a vote started. ("Should we kick ZomBKiller?") Thankfully a lot of people were on my side and the vote was failed. Now people are starting to threaten their spider basing saying, "BURN THE NESTS DOWN!!!" Day 21 hits and I decide to go check up on their horrible base.

It seems comically someone had griefed the crap out of their base. But the best part was that it was actually the OWNER OF THE SERVER. I was the only one who knew and when they all got pissed, I made sure to point out that he, Ghost Meep was the OWNER of the server. "HAH!" With an "Oh." to be heard it was clear that the day was saved. Until the owner left and things went downhill again. They decide to rollback once again.

At this point everyone is thinking of just resetting but with one last time they decide to kick me. I guess I got just a little too cocky. (Pffft. nah) With the vote 6 to 4 I thought it wasnt enough for me to get kicked but I was WRONG and I found that out when I saw this depressing message. Anyways I was glad I never saw another Webber army since then :D If you actually want to SEE the story, then you're just in luck! I recorded the whole thing just to see what all the hoopla was about. Here's the link: 

a.png

Ha, WOW!  So far the only aggressive thing I've done as a server owner/admin is to threaten to kick/ban people who start acting too douchey and/or creepy.

.And then do it.

See that star by my name?  That means something.  Do not mess with the admin.

EDIT:  I would've set them on fire, too!  You DO NOT put spider nests right at the entrance.  That's just a flat out butthole griefing tactic, and oh, look how "clever" you are.  (rolls eyes)  I love how you're just peacefully wandering around, trying to punch butterflies (as you do), during all this mess.  : P

...Notorious

This reminds me of a time where on the day before winter, a forest fire started next to base, and we grabbed everything and ran to this sad little base next to pk that somebody had started and then abandoned. Then in the middle of spring, somebody joined the server, but when going to help them I took a wrong turn and ended up at our old ( and surprisingly not very burnt ) base. However, it turned out that the spiders from out farm had taken the entire thing over. Then, because it was still better then out other, completely inefficient base that barely got us through the winter, we decided to re-colonize it. Boy, was that a long spring.

If I am ever playing as Webber, and you want to set fire to all the spider dens placed directly on top of spawn, I'll give you the torch to do it with. Spider dens belong on peninsulas, on the edge of the map.

On 1/31/2018 at 7:12 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

surprisingly not very burnt

AFAIK, fire almost immediately goes out, and does not spread, when a player is not within range. So... if you consider it cheating to immediately log out, just book it away from the fire and you'll save more than if you stayed to put it out. Only you can abandon forest fires!

Archived