High Effeciency Filter failure

They aren't deleting gas, if anything goes into the green it will just stay there and not move, nothing bugged its just that when your gas flows along that pipe with the white squares it will hit a filter, if the filter is for that gas it will pull it in and move it to the orange, then send it where you pipe it.  If its not the right gas the filter will register green as not available, orange as not available, send it down the line to the next white in the tube....

3 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

They aren't deleting gas, if anything goes into the green it will just stay there and not move, nothing bugged its just that when your gas flows along that pipe with the white squares it will hit a filter, if the filter is for that gas it will pull it in and move it to the orange, then send it where you pipe it.  If its not the right gas the filter will register green as not available, orange as not available, send it down the line to the next white in the tube....

It probably should be reported as a bug but I don't think the mechanics are in principle violated here.

Yes, that's what happens first... the problem is, filters should stop doing that as soon as either one of the outputs is full? As soon as the green output is blocked, the filter should stop doing ANYTHING - even if there's space in orange and it's the right gas... unless your green output is bugged somehow, that contraption should work exactly as long as it takes for one wrong gas blob to fill each green output. After that, the filters should all read "not pumping" while all gas just passes them by.

Did I miss something? Either that or it works differently depending on the game version?

47 minutes ago, Moggles said:

If images speak louder than words these 189 frames are telling a whole different story

TB-247630. On the plus side I discovered that high pressure mixed gasses look quite nice. I even added a light.

Reveal hidden contents

filters.thumb.gif.60dbf504125769d967a28d33a2e9b3b2.gif

Ah. Good. Everything is normal.

Archived