Rolled a nat 20

image.thumb.png.6c69a44add21abd7e315940b0e89c7ac.png

Already have 6 hatch inside my base area (plenty for coal later) and still not done digging :)  Hit a geyser to the right with caustic around 3/4 my base, see the tiny slice of slime over there?  Just enough for me to get that reed and some gold oh yeah this game will be eden this time :)

Doesn't work that way when you click standard because the three seeds used to create a map are the same for Seed worlds, but different for "Standard" games  That is, if I post my "seed" it wouldn't be the same because only 1 of the 3 are this seed, the other 2 are in the save file, donutman or someone else knows how to access them but it still doesn't do a whole lot of good for others sorry to say :(

• Developer
13 hours ago, Kabrute said:

Doesn't work that way when you click standard because the three seeds used to create a map are the same for Seed worlds, but different for "Standard" games  That is, if I post my "seed" it wouldn't be the same because only 1 of the 3 are this seed, the other 2 are in the save file, donutman or someone else knows how to access them but it still doesn't do a whole lot of good for others sorry to say :(

This was remedied in the Automation Upgrade, standard seeds should share correctly now! :) There's still the catch that an Upgrade which changes the worldgen data can make a seed invalid, but it should definitely work to share a seed during the same Upgrade. If it doesn't, please let me know coz that would be a bug now. ;) 

I dont mean to make you jealous but i got 9 hatches on my map. 2 water geysers within reach. 2 NG geysers within reach. Not to forget the Anti Entropy Thermo-Nullifier in the nearby cold biome.

Only thing i didnt find yet is a chlorine geyser and natural ocurring morbs.

The other downside is that i am running out of metals constantly. I always assumed that at some point you have plenty of those, how are you guys doing on the heavy subjects?

Archived