Let's talk about this Spider Hat

2 hours ago, JustinMark309 said:

Other people care about the spider hat too

Webber Treats
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1171138081

This was before Webber was made...
https://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/28453-character-webber-the-spider-man-thingy-wip/
Why would he spawn with something that drains his sanity?

Now let's talk about fairness to the lowest sanity player on the game(excluding Wes because he's a challenge character)
https://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35356-webbers-pig-king-crown/

And alot of other Webber's in here ain't speaking up because most haven't got a crown... The other's aren't Webber mains and don't really care...

But I talk to other Webber mains and they agree about the Spider Hat

Last but not last you gotta take in account the Webber isn't a star in the DST franchise compared to say a Wilson... We gotta thread about how some characters should be reworked on in the main convo is about Wilson... And zero posts about Webber...ijs 

I can link that post too...

Webber is arguably the most unique character in the entire game, he completely changes the way the game is played with his spider neutrality. We have threads for characters like Wilson, Winona and Willow because they're boring, bland and not unique.

The Spiderhat is just a minor reward you get from defeating a minor boss and should remain the way it is for every character for the sake of perk equality and sanity loss isn't even a treath to any competent player, you might even call insanity a perk if you're feeling Edgy enough.

I believe characters should be fun and unique and Webber captures that perfectly, he doesn't need to have a niche perk locked behind an underwhelming boss loot item.

Also Webber's quote for the Spiderhat: "What have I done?", sanity loss is totally justifiable.

1 hour ago, JustinMark309 said:

No Webber player cares about the spider hat. This mod only proves that they'd care about it if it was actually good for anything (or was completely unbalanced, as this mod makes it).

This was before Webber was made...
https://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/28453-character-webber-the-spider-man-thingy-wip/
Why would he spawn with something that drains his sanity?

Who cares what plans some non-Klei person had for a character?

Now let's talk about fairness to the lowest sanity player on the game(excluding Wes because he's a challenge character)
https://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35356-webbers-pig-king-crown/

Yes, let's be "fair" to the lowest sanity character in the game by... completely negating his downside designed specifically to balance his substantial advantages.

Last but not last

Please stop butchering the English language.

you gotta take in account the Webber isn't a star in the DST franchise compared to say a Wilson... We gotta thread about how some characters should be reworked on in the main convo is about Wilson... And zero posts about Webber...ijs

Nobody posted about Webber because Webber doesn't need a rework. He's an interesting character with a compelling, substantially gameplay-altering set of traits. The main convo is about Wilson because while I think they're misguided, they think he should be more interesting and have a unique play style like all of the other characters.

1 hour ago, SandvichSpy said:

Webber is arguably the most unique character in the entire game, he completely changes the way the game is played with his spider neutrality. We have threads for characters like Wilson, Winona and Willow because they're boring, bland and not unique.

The Spiderhat is just a minor reward you get from defeating a minor boss and should remain the way it is for every character for the sake of perk equality and sanity loss isn't even a treath to any competent player, you might even call insanity a perk if you're feeling Edgy enough.

I believe characters should be fun and unique and Webber captures that perfectly, he doesn't need to have a niche perk locked behind an underwhelming boss loot item.

Also Webber's quote for the Spiderhat: "What have I done?", sanity loss is totally justifiable.

"What have I done" can easily be because one of his bosses have died... We are forgotting the fact that a Spider Queen can't make a Webber but a Webber can make a Queen... Killing a den does nothing to your sanity but a Spider Hat kills it... Yeah ok

2 hours ago, Faintly Macabre said:

No Webber player cares about the spider hat. This mod only proves that they'd care about it if it was actually good for anything (or was completely unbalanced, as this mod makes it).

Who cares what plans some non-Klei person had for a character?

Yes, let's be "fair" to the lowest sanity character in the game by... completely negating his downside designed specifically to balance his substantial advantages.

Please stop butchering the English language.

Nobody posted about Webber because Webber doesn't need a rework. He's an interesting character with a compelling, substantially gameplay-altering set of traits. The main convo is about Wilson because while I think they're misguided, they think he should be more interesting and have a unique play style like all of the other characters.

The one who made the mod loves Webber same as the people in the comment section of that mod... Webber player .... SMH fail lol

You know what I meant to type grammar Nazi

Webber mains believe things should change with him even not spieaking on that spider hat... But with the Queen and Pigs... Again fail lololol

Archived