Automation + Liquid Tepidizer

Hi Everyone, I want to make an a fully close water system with bathroom + toilet to water sieve (clean polluted water) and liquid tepidizer (clean germs). What I need is an automation with a liquid tepidizer so it boil the water then after the water reach 80 degree, the gate will open to drop hot water into water tank below then the gate will close. But I don't know how to make it works. Could someone help me with this problem?

Sorry for my English. Thanks a bunch!

NNd4s3Z.jpg

As R8MX4 said, the temperature sensor needs to be submerged in the water. Simply connect it to the tepidizer and set it to "Above 80 degrees".

That said, if you do this with your current setup, your colony will fry.

If it's any help, my own system for sterilizing water using automation looks like this, and works quite well:

32fiSJI.png

C7eNhk7.png

How it works: when the water level drops below 500 Kg, the hydro sensor requests more germy water from the vat on the left.

The incoming water is cool, so the moment it arrives the temperature sensor on the left goes below 80 degrees. This immediately switches the tepedizer on, and the outgoing pump and sieve off (saving power and preventing any chance of germs being exported from the sterilizer).

The water heats up for maximum germ murder, and when it reaches 80 degrees at both ends of the pool, the tepedizer is switched off and the pump and sieve on. This saves on power and allows the entire system to be run on a 1000W wire. (Note: I use two sensors because if you were relying only on the sensor at the left end of the pool, it might start pumping water and germs out before the heat had propogated to the right end)

Near-boiling water is pumped directly into the sieve (using Abyssalite pipes to prevent heat escaping into the base), and the sieve outputs as clean water it at a manageable 40 degrees.

Done and done! Your dupes can now sit back, relax and enjoy a refreshing glass of lukewarm recycled urine.

16 hours ago, QuQuasar said:

As R8MX4 said, the temperature sensor needs to be submerged in the water. Simply connect it to the tepidizer and set it to "Above 80 degrees".

That said, if you do this with your current setup, your colony will fry.

If it's any help, my own system for sterilizing water using automation looks like this, and works quite well:

32fiSJI.png

C7eNhk7.png

How it works: when the water level drops below 500 Kg, the hydro sensor requests more germy water from the vat on the left.

The incoming water is cool, so the moment it arrives the temperature sensor on the left goes below 80 degrees. This immediately switches the tepedizer on, and the outgoing pump and sieve off (saving power and preventing any chance of germs being exported from the sterilizer).

The water heats up for maximum germ murder, and when it reaches 80 degrees at both ends of the pool, the tepedizer is switched off and the pump and sieve on. This saves on power and allows the entire system to be run on a 1000W wire. (Note: I use two sensors because if you were relying only on the sensor at the left end of the pool, it might start pumping water and germs out before the heat had propogated to the right end)

Near-boiling water is pumped directly into the sieve (using Abyssalite pipes to prevent heat escaping into the base), and the sieve outputs as clean water it at a manageable 40 degrees.

Done and done! Your dupes can now sit back, relax and enjoy a refreshing glass of lukewarm recycled urine.

Thank you for your detailed and clear explanation!

On 1/1/2018 at 8:26 PM, QuQuasar said:

I found out that when I use your method, the water pump got overheat damaged due to the liquid tepidizer reach 80 degree. Is there any ways that I can prevent this from happening?

Gold amalgalm for equipment iron/wolframite for wiring/plumbing, turn off auto-repair, let the thing run overheating higher and higher till it breaks, deconstruct, rebuild, no lost materials, net gain on usage if applied correctly. :)

On 1/1/2018 at 2:47 AM, Eternity7 said:

SPAGHETTI

Post your save file please, because I want to study with my brain, let it fry like an egg in the Arizona sun on concrete ,netSd69.gifI want to take it all in, your design style & decisions.

Because, I want to, lol.

Thanks.

Archived