Help with my Self-Sustaining Bathroom system

I made this system that for the most part, runs itself and it was good for a while, however now its stopped running. Ive diagnosed and found out what the issue is and its blocked pipes. Apparently its because water will no longer cycle through...Im trying to figure out how I can alter my system to make it work again. So far Im thinking of
1. Adding more pipes, because the systems pipe traveling length is too short (which is whats causing the pipe block.

2. Scrapping the system altogether and instead moving the polluted water all the way to my polluted water pool, and bringing clean water in from my water reserve and recycling from there.

Any ideas/suggestions?

ONI Bath.png

I use similar closed loops, break out one pipe of water and 1 of dirty water this will break the vapor lock, rebuild and your system will resume, if this doesn't fix your problem find the smallest block(glitch) and break that one and the one next to it then rebuild and resume.  I have this problem when building coolers

Build a 10x10 Polluted Water reservoir. I always use 6 Dupes for a colony and it'll take at least 400 Cycles to fill. By that time you should have a way to drain the PW (Peppers or Fertilizers).

This is an old version, but the only major difference is that I moved the Purifier up to where the Debottlers are. Other stuff I put in there is storage to hold Slime and a few pictures for decor.

20170825034024_1.thumb.jpg.b6c5cd1db9aad3f685395b2a460f17b0.jpg

Archived