Christmas feast bugged on ps4?

The Christmas feast update is not on ps4 yet but the Christmas skins are available to wear but things in the world still remain in Halloween mode there still candy spawning from pig King and pumpkin still spawn when you make a new world but no Christmas things like candy canes wrapping paper 

Its apparently all we get as nothing was even mentioned to us about it being active yet they announced it for pc.  Im really let down bc I've been waiting for this event, i dont even have motivation to play knowing how awesome the pc guys event is compared to our chest skin and few item skins. Also yea the Halloween loading screens and candy still active doesn't help any.

I really hate that i cant afford pc because klei dont care as much about us. They want us to have "some" time with it, how about if you start our event 2 weeks late you run it 2 weeks late just my opinion i guess. I am literally drooling for this update and i dont mean to sound entitled im just a huge fan and cannot wait to play this event. I also would like as much a chance at collecting as much winters feast stuff as possible as the  pc guys. At least they replied on twitter. I wonder what this forum is for if we cant get feedback here? 

On 28.12.2017 at 8:28 PM, Master Wolf said:

Same thing on Xbox. I would have loved to have more time, being able to get more Hallowed Nights skins. 

At least you guys got a month of Hallowed Nights, we got about 2 weeks.

Actually I just got a Christmas item from last year in a gift yesterday ! So I guess we have hollowed nights as a event and the gift drops from last years Christmas!!!

Spoiler

It was a holy wreath 

On 12/31/2017 at 11:29 AM, NoscopeFelix said:

Actually I just got a Christmas item from last year in a gift yesterday ! So I guess we have hollowed nights as a event and the gift drops from last years Christmas!!!

Hide contents

It was a holy wreath 

“The Nightmare before Winter’s Feast”?

On 12/31/2017 at 2:29 AM, NoscopeFelix said:

Hide contents

It was a holy wreath 

Do you know if the rarity of drops has been changed to our favor though?

6 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Welp guess I was wrong. 

I think if we haven't received it at this point we're not gonna receive it at all. But then again they still have Hallowed Nights up so they have to at least do an update to take that down one. Or maybe they've abandoned PS4 altogether at this point considering it's mid-January and we still have a Halloween theme in game. No word on if or when we'll get the SW update either, which is sad because SW in it's current state on PS4 is unplayable.

7 hours ago, Josonic said:

I think if we haven't received it at this point we're not gonna receive it at all. But then again they still have Hallowed Nights up so they have to at least do an update to take that down one. Or maybe they've abandoned PS4 altogether at this point considering it's mid-January and we still have a Halloween theme in game. 

I got a email 10 days ago where they said they were working on it

Spoiler

There is still hope.

I just think the thing is that they have to also get the new layout and menu that was introduced with the forge as well with the winters feast update!

7 hours ago, Josonic said:

No word on if or when we'll get the SW update either, which is sad because SW in it's current state on PS4 is unplayable.

yeah the current state of shipwreckt is pretty bad at the moment , hope we get an update there pretty soon. But I think as well that that’s not gonna happen.

The Christmas temporary skins is gone, does this mean it's over? It seems like we are still in Hallow Night event but on my alt account I got a Christmas pet skin, not that I ever use the pet feature but kinda wish I got better stuff on my main account,I played the entire time during Halloween event, never got anything good on my main account.... I only get skirts and tshirt on my main account :grey: 

Archived