Reset skin count on "Chest Event"?

When the event started yesterday I had already collected the 4 skin drops, so it feels like I'm missing out on some chances for event chests that other players have for being less active. Is it possible to reset skin count after launch if this situation happens again?

Maybe the event was planned to launch Thursday, but was pushed early because of this.

25 minutes ago, HamBatter said:

Maybe the event was planned to launch Thursday, but was pushed early because of this.

Then look at it as getting the planned amount of chests, other people get extra! No point being jealous anyway, the drops barely make a difference, gonna have to shell out if you want em all!

The difference with chests are you get 4 skins for every 1. I am aware that this might have happened before with event elegants that would have been a 1:1 missed opportunity.

If this "some people get extra" should always be the case, it would be preferred to have some warning so that people could choose to stop playing the game before the event starts.

Archived