Can we keep Spools?

Onetel21

I did a small mistake with the unravelling and now i have 700 Spools, but i'm not really interested in any Profile icons/Portraits (since they are basically useless, you only need one of them) and so on.. 

So my question is : Can we keep Spools after this event, maybe for future events like this? Or should i just use them to craft whatever i can since i'll lose them anyway the 20th of November?

Ps: will we still be able to play on Monday the 20th November? or will the event be already over?

4 hours ago, Onetel21 said:

I did a small mistake with the unravelling and now i have 700 Spools, but i'm not really interested in any Profile icons/Portraits (since they are basically useless, you only need one of them) and so on.. 

So my question is : Can we keep Spools after this event, maybe for future events like this? Or should i just use them to craft whatever i can since i'll lose them anyway the 20th of November?

Ps: will we still be able to play on Monday the 20th November? or will the event be already over?

event ends 30th november

Archived