How to get builds or pngs from certain mobs?

Hey! I'm looking for a way to make a "reskin" for a mob to make a pet but I haven't found the build parts (Like for example, the character template images of the face or hands) of anything in the game data.

Is there a way to get them? Perhaps some sort of program or method?

I hope somebody answer this, really. Thanks in advance!

Use Ktools to extract the anim, atlas, and build files. This will allow you to view the base components of the creature's animations, such as the PNGs and Spriter file. What creature are you hoping to reskin? I could extract it for you since I'm terrible at explaining things. xD

Hey, it's me again! I finished doing some tweaks to the mod!
Now I have a question. I'm in knowledge you need to rename this and put this back together. How I can do it?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm really new at modding :'>

I have tried using this program: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/1333-texture-and-atlas-packer/

But it shows like "cut" at the end of the window, it doesn't show the buttons even if you stretch it.
Any tips or ideas?

It shows likes this btw. I don't know what to do or how to fix it.

image.thumb.png.95d85dcfc9809735c1017db487e1a0c1.png

Edited by Uku

You don't want/need to use that tool. Im assuming you've already converted the edit you made into a tex file.

Now just follow these steps:

1. Use build renamer on the build.bin and put in the name you want.

2.zip the anim.bin(if bat.zip had it), atlas-0.tex, and build.bin. Name the zip however you want, just make sure its a unique name.

3. put it in the anim folder of your mod.

You're done (you'll need to have one of your asset tables reference that zip, if you didn't already know). 

I mean. It needs to be all in one text or images are need to be in one png?image.thumb.png.4a37bb683122beefc7f0f3893ca77aa5.png

to the left are the files that EUSong lend me and to the right all the images converter to .tex
It was lacking a build.bin and the atlas-0.text

To have an anim.zip (anim.bin, atlas-0.tex and build.bin, usually) you need to compile.

To compile, you need to create a exported folder in your mod folder, put the .scml files and the others files, then start the game (this should start the autocompiler).

Good luck.

51 minutes ago, Lumina said:

To have an anim.zip (anim.bin, atlas-0.tex and build.bin, usually) you need to compile.

To compile, you need to create a exported folder in your mod folder, put the .scml files and the others files, then start the game (this should start the autocompiler).

Good luck.

All set!
The only folders existing in the mod folder are anim, containing bat_basic.zip and exported, containing the build parts, the scml file and another bat_basic.zip.

I guess that's enough to start coding?