Drop Rates (I guess)

So this thing I'm posting is basically what I got from 25 chests (100 items). Hopefully it can help bring us closer to knowing the drop rates.

4 emotes - Distinguished 
21 emoticons - Common
12 portrait frames - Classy
34 profile icons - Common
1 vignette - Classy
2 belongings - Elegant
1 wardrobe head - Elegant
2 wardrobe bodies - Distinguished 
6 wardrobe hands - Spiffy
9 wardrobe legs - Spiffy
8 wardrobe feet - Classy

So this means:

Spoiler

3% Elegant
6% Distinguished
15% Spiffy
21% Classy
55% Common

And when they factor out the commons during Winters Feast it should be (dividing the percentages of non-commons by the total percentage subtracted by common percentage):

Spoiler

6.67% Elegant

13.33% Distinguished

33.33% Spiffy

46.67% Classy

Okay, so, what can we do with this? Your choice, you can use the non-common to know if you think it's worth buying all of those pleated shirts. I'll leave the other calculations here as well. I suggest those with more crates, say 50, count their gains and make their own research. The more the merrier.

Spoiler

W/out Classy and below:

12.50% Elegant

25% Distinguished

62.50% Spiffy

W/out Spiffy and below:

33.33% Elegant

66.67% Distinguished 

I hope someone will be able to utilize this. :) 

I'm level 42 and including 3 forge chests that I got from the regular survival game I have not won ANY elegant yet, is quite upsetting because all of my friends got at least 2 elegants already, even with a lower level and of course less chests, even unraveling I have enough for just one elegant and is pretty slow leveling up now, so, these are my stats: elegant chance --> 0% 4 commons in a single chest -->50% everything else -->50%

Archived