Forge and classic DST modding

Hi @PeterA

I would like to know if Forge brings new possibilities of modding for classic DST player. For example :

- Will the poison system of Forge be usable in classic DST ?

- What is Klei position about use of Forge anim and graphism in classic DST ?

- Is it possible to have attacks with cooldown in classic DST ?

And so on.

Thanks for your answer, i would like to know more about what is now possible for modding :)

20 minutes ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

From what I've seen so far, none of the item graphics are reuseable due to them being DYNAMIC files

I have access to the anims (classic anims, not dynamic files) of some monsters, weapons and armors, it's why i'm asking.

43 minutes ago, icantevenname said:

Though I do wonder if mod characters can be added when the beta testing is all said an' done.

I really wanna play as One Punch Man & get my revenge on those evil Boarillas & Iron Spike Turtle things, mwhuahahaha!!!

3 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

I really wanna play as One Punch Man & get my revenge on those evil Boarillas & Iron Spike Turtle things, mwhuahahaha!!!

Now I wonder how things would play out if there's a character that always draws agro from everything no matter what as soon as it spawns. And now I wonder how things would play out if everyone was that character.

56 minutes ago, icantevenname said:

Now I wonder how things would play out if there's a character that always draws agro from everything no matter what as soon as it spawns. And now I wonder how things would play out if everyone was that character.

I one time did that for a skill of one of my characters and the results where the entities kept going left and right because 2 of my character where on each side hahaha