Boarilla unfair (balance)

BabalooL

It is impossible to defend ourselfs from him. You cannot run (unless you use equipment that increases your speed) or stop it. The player he focuses on is dead. Still we managed to kill the wave that has only one, but the wave with 2 and several enemies is insane. I do not know if anyone else felt that way.

You need a Runner. Requires the movement speed crown and reed body. Runner keeps the Boarilla's attention while the minions are killed, Runner keeps one of the Boarilla's attention while the other is killed, Runner keeps the Grand Boarrior's attention while minions are killed.

I disagree, you only need a single headpiece that boosts your movement speed by 20% and then you can maintain his aggro and doge all of his attacks for the whole team while they kill everything else so you can focus on him to take him out quickly with little danger from the stunning super attacks and them crazy put em to sleep ability of the healing staff. TRIGGER WARNING run on sentence :D

1 hour ago, HamBatter said:

You only need 20% speed to kite it. Any more and you risk it leaping if you're just running and not attacking/stopping.

Anything less and you hold F and hope it shields itself or on the rare occasion have it whiff when you go diagonally.

1 hour ago, HurdletheTurtle said:

I disagree, you only need a single headpiece that boosts your movement speed by 20% and then you can maintain his aggro and doge all of his attacks for the whole team while they kill everything else so you can focus on him to take him out quickly with little danger from the stunning super attacks and them crazy put em to sleep ability of the healing staff. TRIGGER WARNING run on sentence :D

Tried going 20% but the problem is that at 20% it is possible for him to still hit you if you make a wrong turn. With the full 30% you can run around with reckless abandon and he can't hit you at all unless you make a blatantly poor move.

Thank you Ashkain for this comment. I try to communicate with my random teamplayer that some armour is better for someone else, but no luck. People tend to pickup everything, even if that gear does not support their role well or other characters can use that better.

9 hours ago, The Curator said:

Tried going 20% but the problem is that at 20% it is possible for him to still hit you if you make a wrong turn. With the full 30% you can run around with reckless abandon and he can't hit you at all unless you make a blatantly poor move.

Well 20% percent is the minimal amount needed to doge his attacks except for his slam which I can still manage to doge but not reliably, and if you make a wrong turn and get hit, that is on you as a player being punished for a poor move. He should be difficult and have little room for error which he has plenty of room for error since you have various ways to stun him and can even put him to sleep and heal at the same time.

Archived