Keep getting this bug :(

XBloodRaven

Just now, Ashkain said:

(wrong place pls move @ImDaMisterL)

Also, make sure you have mods disabled (My mods caused a similar issue). If not, verify your cache and see?

Thanks, Yeah for some reason dst forge bugs options was grayed out :( but i tried unsubbing all my mods and did the cache even opt out of the beta a bunch of times!

17 hours ago, PeterA said:

@XBloodRaven do you have any insight on what you were doing in the Curio Cabinet that could have messed up your profile?

Are you using controller, or mouse?

I am using a mouse, I don't think this had anything to do with the Curio Cabinet, This happened when i joined a quick match or hosted a game and my ? mark Wilson picture would have the look of a modded character. Wish i took a screenshot, but as soon as i picked any character and hit ready that bug would pop up and i would get kicked off the game. The time it was happening to me a few of my friends were having the same problem but it seemed to fix itself for them. I wasn't so lucky hahah i unsubscribed to all my mods because i was thinking maybe that had something to do with it and even Redownloaded the whole game a few times and left and rejoined the beta a few times. So i was so happy once your tip helped me! :)

7 hours ago, PeterA said:

Yeah, it looks like two profile icons, or portrait frames got set at the same time in your profile, and that wasn't being handled properly.

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for clearing up what went wrong, Thanks again for the fast response! Had me playing again the same night wasn't expecting that.

Archived