My Feedback and more

I fell in love with this game although I only played it for a few days. But there are negatives as well from the game, for example: If the 100 cycle comes, you have copper problems or oxygen. Clear oxygen should be a problem but since you only think "I can start again from the beginning". And copper? Logically the world has too little copper and while I inquire the whole world but only in your start Biom has it copper (...). But now I want to say a few positive aspects which are: addictive, long-lasting game fun, good idea and implementation, and even more!
Now we get to the last part the improvement (So what one can improve Theoretically): More copper (generally more important ores, eg Kole, water *, ...) Less diseases at once, I mean when you start is almost the whole I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but it's not a good idea.
Thanks for reading :)
PS: This has been translated by a translator :D

Here is the German text if you have a better translation tool:

Ich habe in diesem Spiel verliebt obwohl ich es nur ein paar Tage erst gespielt habe. Aber es gibt auch Negative asbekte vom Spiel wie zum Beispiel: Wenn der 100 Zyklus kommt hat man Kupferprobleme oder Sauerstoff. Klar Sauerstoff sollte ein problem sein aber da denkt man nur noch "Ich kann doch wieder von vorne Anfangen". Und Kupfer? Logisch die Welt hat zuwenig Kupfer und dabei ich erkundige die ganze Welt aber nur in dein start Biom hat es Kupfer (...). Aber jetzt will ich ein paar Positive Aspekte sagen die sind: Suchtfaktor,langanhalter Spiel spass, gute Idee und umsetzung, und noch mehr!
Jetzt kommen wir noch zum letzten Teil die Verbesserung (Also was man theorätisch verbessern kann): Mehr Kupfer (generel mehr wichtiger Erze z.B. Kole, Wasser*,...) Weniger Krankheiten auf einmal damit meine ich wenn man beginnt ist schon fast die ganze Welt infizirt ich finde es sollte mit der Zeit mehr sein und es sollte auch mehr geben die aber auch später zu finden sind, eine einfacherer Gas- und Wasserröhre, die ist im Spiel sehr komplizirt mann kann auch es so lassen dafür eine bessre Anleitung. 
Danke für das Lesen :)
PS: Dies wurde mit einen überstetzer übersetzt :D

Hier ist der Deutsche Text wenn ihr ein besserer übersetzung tool habt:

24 minutes ago, SeanatorHD said:

Jetzt kommen wir noch zum letzten Teil die Verbesserung (Also was man theorätisch verbessern kann): Mehr Kupfer (generel mehr wichtiger Erze z.B. Kole, Wasser*,...) Weniger Krankheiten auf einmal damit meine ich wenn man beginnt ist schon fast die ganze Welt infizirt ich finde es sollte mit der Zeit mehr sein und es sollte auch mehr geben die aber auch später zu finden sind, eine einfacherer Gas- und Wasserröhre, die ist im Spiel sehr komplizirt mann kann auch es so lassen dafür eine bessre Anleitung.

Wasser ist über Geysire die du finden kannst erneuerbar und Sauerstoff kann man mit dem Electrolyzer aus Wasser herstellen, das wie gesagt erneuerbar ist. Du kannst auch andere Metalle außer Kupfer verwenden und meiner Meinung nach gibt es mehr als genug Metall in der Welt, wobei allerdings tatsächlich manchmal etwas sehr wenig Kupfer in der Anfangsgegend ist.
Kohle ist eigentlich eher dafür gedacht früh im Spiel verwendet zu werden, ich würde versuchen mit der Zeit auf Erdgas umzusteigen.
Krankheiten sind meiner Meinung nach einfach genug. In das Schleimbiom musst du nicht zwingend rein also hast du Zeit dich vorzubereiten und mit Lebensmittelvergiftungskeimen kommt man auch sehr leicht klar wenn man darauf achtet dass die ihre Hände waschen.
Ich würde dir einfach mal empfehlen weiter zu spielen, man wird mit der Zeit besser. Man kann auch vieles Hilfreiches nachlesen oder im Forum erfragen.

@SeanatorHD, welcome, ...one quick venture into the purple biome with chlorine and hydrogen - if you stay out of hydrogen, you will find lots of Iron and coal there. Iron is very useful for wires and batteries (first 100 or so cycles, no big deal if they get a little hot beneath some pinchapepper or lillybalm plants ) - save your copper for making air flow tiles or other things that need to look a little nice around the living area.

In most cases you can just take it all back and deconstruct, replace, and so on.

I just hit the "copper-crunch" myself, on perhaps cycle 300. I decided that I wanted to make some more suits for the docks...but I have no copper, and maybe about 3 squares that I haven't mined. And, of course, there aren't any more copper biomes :'(

I guess with this in mind, you can switch from building with copper early, but copper is the most finite & vital resource in the game right now! It's only become important now that the suits need 300 for each.

1 minute ago, Nativel said:

How many dupes you have? :confused:

16. I sat at 15 for a very long time, and before that at 10. I spawned right by a natural gas geyser, so didn't need to expand in numbers for hamster wheels (although I'm seeing there are other more effective ways to get power, even without using coal).

Just now, Bael said:

16. I sat at 15 for a very long time, and before that at 10.

I've 6, 3 base workers - farm, cooking, petrole making, and 3 digers/constructors with suits, so there is only 3 suits needed at all time. And I've no problem with cooper ore. tehre is like 30tonns of it I'll keep fiding hatches no problem.

4 minutes ago, Nativel said:

I've 6, 3 base workers - farm, cooking, petrole making, and 3 digers/constructors with suits, so there is only 3 suits needed at all time. And I've no problem with cooper ore. tehre is like 30tonns of it I'll keep fiding hatches no problem.

So far I haven't gone in for the minimalist build. Maybe I'll try it in one of my future playthroughs.

24 minutes ago, Bael said:

I just hit the "copper-crunch" myself, on perhaps cycle 300. I decided that I wanted to make some more suits for the docks...but I have no copper, and maybe about 3 squares that I haven't mined. And, of course, there aren't any more copper biomes :'(

If you are hurting for copper but have plenty of iron after the early game, swap out all your copper builds with iron.  Wires, power producers, all of that can be swapped out and return the original copper you used back.

Archived