How to cool the hot spring water?

I just use abyssalite pipes, not insulated, directly from the pump to the device needing it - the output temperature of water from the device needing it is usually at the temperature of the device itself. So no need to cool it per-se. Otherwise you need to contain the heat of the basin or utilize it in farming.

10 minutes ago, The Plum Gate said:

I just use abyssalite pipes, not insulated, directly from the pump to the device needing it - the output temperature of water from the device needing it is usually at the temperature of the device itself. So no need to cool it per-se. Otherwise you need to contain the heat of the basin or utilize it in farming.

thank you .i will try!

6 hours ago, The Plum Gate said:

But what happens if I want to use that water in Showers or Toilet? Do the dups "feel" that hot water and get stressed?

1 minute ago, Segato said:

But what happens if I want to use that water in Showers or Toilet? Do the dups "feel" that hot water and get stressed?

I've never seen them complain about being cold in the shower water, so I doubt they get scalded. From my experience, it's only the output temperature that's affected ( by the temperature of the building or by set parameters built into the game code ).

you can search fountain cooling bug in other post, with gas tiles and couple wheezeworth, easily cooling water with minimal power. although using abbysalite pipe is better idea overall, all you need is dig some abbysalit, insulated or normal doesnt matter as long you using abbysalite for material

Archived