Bug tracker forum is bugged... yes, really

49 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

Title says it all.

Oh, and if you think you can just click the "contact us" button and send a message reporting the issue... think again.

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/oni-alpha/

2017-09-28.png

Could have been a server issue. I am a moderator at a different forum and sometimes these things do glitch. The klei bug tracker works again, plus if you click on "contact us", you'll have a small box in the rightside column, where you can click "email us". You might however prefer PM'ing a moderator.

Anyway, I checked and things do look to work again!

1 minute ago, Saturnus said:

I tried again. Still doesn't work, completely the same as before. I cleared cache, no change. I restarted, no change. It still does not work for me at least.

Can you try a different browser?

3 minutes ago, turbonl64 said:

Can you try a different browser?

Same on Opera, Edge, and Firefox... but yeah, I tried that before even posting the thread. I tried again on all 4 browsers I have installed, no change... still doesn't work.

Are you sure the page actually works for you, and you're not just seeing a cached reference?

Just now, Saturnus said:

Same on Opera, Edge, and Firefox

I am currently on google chrome. I gave it a quick spin on edge and seems to work. I don't know for sure, but perhaps the forums use java and you have issues with that. I'm not sure.

Just now, turbonl64 said:

I am currently on google chrome. I gave it a quick spin on edge and seems to work. I don't know for sure, but perhaps the forums use java and you have issues with that. I'm not sure.

No issues with java no. A restart would have cleared that anyway.

Just now, Saturnus said:

No issues with java no. A restart would have cleared that anyway.

I'm out of guesses then. I encourage to PM a moderator here. Either he/she will help you, or refer to one who has the necessary knowledge.

As a last ditch, did you try turning off anti-virus for a moment?

Just now, turbonl64 said:

As a last ditch, did you try turning off anti-virus for a moment?

Yeah... I'm not going to do that. Nice try though.

Thanks any way for the suggestions. I'm not a complete novice so I did everything possible to try and make it work but it appear the Klei server is bugged.

1 hour ago, Saturnus said:

Thanks. That works. Klei needs to update the html then simple problem.

To be precise... this html reference is incorrect

2017-09-28 (1).png

Ah that explains in it. I was using the header instead, which has the correct link. Indeed, that reference is incorrect.

Archived