1 minute ago, BlueLance said:

I only had 1 captcha XD and believe me there is a fair amount of us complaining that they pretty much reversed the point if diseases.

You know why? People there was so many complaints that the game was too hard now because idiots refuse to learn how to adapt and over come problems I had no issues on my first run of the new update 

6 hours ago, habixx said:

You needed 3 months to add infection and now you destroyed it all in 3 days with auto-disinfect?

Auto-disinfect does absolutely nothing to balance.

Germs are badly done in multiple ways (pO2-over-pwater slimelung, 15k germ 100g pO2 tiles, mandatory but easy deodorization, wash basin trivializing food poisoning...), but automatic disinfection is objectively good: it is just automatization of a tedious task. Even if is nearly useless, because well-managed colony will never need explicit disinfection (other than deodorization).

Thats the thing though, Disinfection should be tedious, because you shouldnt have to do it that often. If your disinfecting something every day, then your problem is your own failure to plan an engineering solution, which I might add is the entire point of the game.

5 hours ago, BlueLance said:

I found an untick button for auto disinfecting, but i do not know if its because I was in debug mode or not.

That tick box was a recent patch they did to address the complaints about hyper-active disinfecting.

20 hours ago, BlueV said:

Thats the thing though, Disinfection should be tedious, because you shouldnt have to do it that often. If your disinfecting something every day, then your problem is your own failure to plan an engineering solution, which I might add is the entire point of the game.

Tedious for the dupes. It is inexcusable to burden the player with tedium, especially in a game with a pause option. It is the closest thing to objectively bad design.

Archived