FelixTheJudge's Mods. Can someone please, please take care of his legacy?

As you all know, one the our most beloved DST modders, FelixTheJudge, passed away a few months back.

I really like his mods and I was thinking that it might be a shame to let his modding legacy get obsolete after all the love and hard work he poured into his mods and the game itself.

That's why I'm making this thread, so all the modders once involved in his work or the ones who want to take on his legacy can find a way to keep his legacy alive.

For logistic reasons, his mods cannot be updated cuz they are direct uploads from his account. This means, the person who wanna take on this responsibility must reupload them in the corresponding account and keep updating them.

I know this might be somewhat weird to ask, but I believe it's kinda sad if his mods just get forgotten. I wish I could do this myself, but I know noting of coding.

I hope this loving modding community can find a way to make this happen.

Respectfully I thank you all for all future efforts towards making Felix's mods keep on existing and working properly  

Archived