Morb Appears in Sealed Room

I had a morb show up in a sealed room I was using for the bathroom.  Is that something new or have they randomly appeared before. 

This was in the initial Outbreak build.  Haven't seen it in the new build.

I've also had morbs appearing in my starting area, seemingly out of nowhere. I might not have been watching while dupes dug them out of the ground, but I'm more leaning towards them spawning somehow. This is definitely not something I ever saw in my AU games, or in any of the closed testing builds until this live build. What causes them to spawn?

I'm not quite sure whether I should try to preserve the two that I got in my base or just kill them off. They're going to be difficult to herd into a useful spot, and the more there are the more difficult it will be to herd them.

I've had a morb spawn near my toilets with no apparent reason.  The weird thing is that it was not visible.  I habitually check my germ overlay, and saw this moving Slim-lung source wandering around my Toilets.  When I clicked on it, the Morb details popped up and I told my Dups to attack, which they did no problem.  Watching via the germ overlay it fled through the floor of a water bottler and got trapped in my water sink.  I ignored it, and next time I loaded in the game it appeared to be gone.

My people had slim-lung germs in them.  So I was thinking stomach parasite that came out in the toilet <shrug>

4 hours ago, Risu said:

Did it require cleaning? Because that's been in the game since first release.

This - leave a dirty toilet for a while and morbs will spawn....

Kill the morbs and they'll release PO2 full of slime lung....

In short - clean your crappers people :D 

Archived