How much liquid needs to be in one tile for dupes to be unable to mop it?

I just realized they can still mop polluted water spills out of clean water pools, as long as the spill is not too large. Surprisingly the dupe made two bottles, one from the spill, and one full of clean water (120 kg). I assume he managed to do it as it was rushing in to fill the empty space.

6 hours ago, Kasuha said:

I just realized they can still mop polluted water spills out of clean water pools, as long as the spill is not too large. Surprisingly the dupe made two bottles, one from the spill, and one full of clean water (120 kg). I assume he managed to do it as it was rushing in to fill the empty space.

Interesting, when one of my dupes removed a tile of polluted water from a large water pool they didn't mop any clean water

12 hours ago, Kasuha said:

I had similar situation.  Large clean water and a dup pissed in it.  I thought I was screwed because it was deep but they let me mop it up.  I did not even have to cancel the mop; he stopped when the PW was gone..  

6 hours ago, Michi01 said:

Interesting, when one of my dupes removed a tile of polluted water from a large water pool they didn't mop any clean water

This was one of my favourite tweaks :D 

Maybe it's because they're aware that there'll be a lot more puke/pee accidents for sickly bases :shock:

1 hour ago, Lifegrow said:

This was one of my favourite tweaks :D 

Maybe it's because they're aware that there'll be a lot more puke/pee accidents for sickly bases :shock:

Not quite. You could mop the whole pool and have it stored in single bottle containing tons and tons of water by issuing single mop command. And with bottles having specific purpose now, devs decided to put stop on it. The fact that moping puke out of water pools became easier is just a side effect. And keep on mind that you'll still get germs in your pool.

Archived