Any way to increase immunity except natural recovery?

I was expecting to strengthen immunity by pills from apothecary when Outbreak first revealed, but just find out the building has gone.

Is there other way except natural recovery to increase dupe's immunity? And does Med-Bed is the only way to cure diseases?

3 minutes ago, tulkaz said:

I was expecting to strengthen immunity by pills from apothecary when Outbreak first revealed, but just find out the building has gone.

Is there other way except natural recovery to increase dupe's immunity? And does Med-Bed is the only way to cure diseases?

Med beds help speed up the recovery but are not "required" as long as the disease is dying they will usually overcome it on their own, the apothecary was removed in the testing build but there has been no mention of it coming back as of yet.

Edit - I am not entirely sure if a dupe can naturally recover when they hit 0% immunity due to slimelung, as it is lethal after 10 cycles I would suggest a medical cot

As for the immunity recovering unfortunately unless you get the buff from the start or from the brain machine there is no way to change the recovery from what I am aware of.

While there is no way to strengthen a dupe's immune system, in the context of a base with a good layout for preventing food poisoning spread, even an immunity 0 dupe can handle quite a lot of germs before they start getting ill.  You'll want to focus on base layouts that prevent dupes from slipping by wash basins, and switch to lavatories as soon as possible.

3 hours ago, Sevio said:

While there is no way to strengthen a dupe's immune system, in the context of a base with a good layout for preventing food poisoning spread, even an immunity 0 dupe can handle quite a lot of germs before they start getting ill.  You'll want to focus on base layouts that prevent dupes from slipping by wash basins, and switch to lavatories as soon as possible.

Not exactly related, but do Lavatories still cover the dupes with germs? If so, they don't appear much better than outhouses.

32 minutes ago, FloomRide said:

Not exactly related, but do Lavatories still cover the dupes with germs? If so, they don't appear much better than outhouses.

Get 100000 germs on the dupe from outhouses and 5000 from lavatories, per flush.

Plus dupes have to handle the poop itself with outhouses.

Archived