how do you get charecter skins?!

• Developer

If you're playing online, you should be able to just play the game and eventually a little gift box icon will show up. Go to a science machine and open it and inside will be a skin drop. You can currently get up to 4 per week.

18 minutes ago, nome said:

You can currently get up to 4 per week.

Hmm...

HMm?

HMM?!

Spoiler

Either nome said too much, or I'm looking too much into it.

Spoiler

Probably the latter...

Anyhoo, just owning the game doesn't get you skins. You need to actually play and live. It can take a long while to get one, and just playing for 5 minutes ain't going to get you any skins.

Also... if this is about a cracked version of the game, then I can't and simply won't help you.

If you specifically meant Elegant character skins i.e. Triumphant skins, I'd suggest just going straight to steam market or trades, since currently the skin drop rates these days are just Commons weekly and there's not much(cough. barely any) chance of getting Elegants, the highest tier of skins.

My advice is to probably never get your hopes up and just keep playing the game for it and not cosmetics, especially after getting the seventh Common in a row. As for non-Elegant skins, you can use the trade inn to burn off a few skins for something of higher level, a little more security in what you will receive, though there is still that element of randomness of what you will get from within that higher tier.

Note: I've heard the gift system and trade inn had increased drop rates for good stuff during the Halloween and Winter's Feast event, so look forward to that when those events presumably happen again this year.

6 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

If you specifically meant Elegant character skins i.e. Triumphant skins, I'd suggest just going straight to steam market or trades, since currently the skin drop rates these days are just Commons weekly and there's not much(cough. barely any) chance of getting Elegants, the highest tier of skins.

My advice is to probably never get your hopes up and just keep playing the game for it and not cosmetics, especially after getting the seventh Common in a row. As for non-Elegant skins, you can use the trade inn to burn off a few skins for something of higher level, a little more security in what you will receive, though there is still that element of randomness of what you will get from within that higher tier.

Note: I've heard the gift system and trade inn had increased drop rates for good stuff during the Halloween and Winter's Feast event, so look forward to that when those events presumably happen again this year.

thats not true, last week was my best week ever i got wickerbottom's shadow gown and then another elegant skin and 2 commons.

sometimes you get lucky sometimes you need some weeks to get something good

2 hours ago, Jurgens said:

thats not true, last week was my best week ever i got wickerbottom's shadow gown and then another elegant skin and 2 commons.

sometimes you get lucky sometimes you need some weeks to get something good

Glad for ya then buddy, still haven't gotten my first elegant lol.. and with major exams coming up I'll probably have to miss a few weeks' worth of gifts and a chunk of the holiday season increased drop rate. Or lose sleep over guilt of doing anything DST-related during the time :^d

2 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

Glad for ya then buddy, still haven't gotten my first elegant lol.. and with major exams coming up I'll probably have to miss a few weeks' worth of gifts and a chunk of the holiday season increased drop rate. Or lose sleep over guilt of doing anything DST-related during the time :^d

well if im interested on getting skins i could just play a bit on any hour i get free, but yes i lost 2 months once cuz traveling with no PC to play

Archived