DST/DS Mod Commissions.

THISTINYTHING

Hello! I'm am actually not sure if this type of topic is allowed or not, so bare with me. I finally finished my first couple of mods and would love to get a few more under my belt.

If you're unable to mod yourself or you just don't feel like it, or art hates you with a burning passion...

I am taking commissions! I will mod your character into the game for you.
And upload them to steam so you can play as your fav character. Don't Starve Wilson Dance icon

If you're interested don't afraid to contact me.

My prices start at 5USD via Paypal, (For the basic ingame sprite.) Or you can go to my DA to pay in points. Either or is fine.

Hope you hear from people soon. :D

don_t_starve___dst__mod_commissions_____

• Developer

I do believe this topic is allowed, though I think a better place to put it would be in the Mods and Tools section. I could move it to the one you want, and you could make a second topic for the DS/DST mod section remaining if you want.

On 7/29/2017 at 11:18 AM, ImDaMisterL said:

I do believe this topic is allowed, though I think a better place to put it would be in the Mods and Tools section. I could move it to the one you want, and you could make a second topic for the DS/DST mod section remaining if you want.

Thought I already replied to this. :')

Anywhoo, sure if you want to. I wasn't really sure where to put it myself.

On 7/29/2017 at 8:16 PM, DragonMage156 said:

I'd love to get one. I just need the sprite (oddly enough, I can't seem to draw my persona XD )

I just lack a paypal :p

I also am on DA if that is a bit easier. :D

Archived