HOW TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE WITH CAVES IF I PLAY ONLY

Hi, I have a serious and serious problem! What happens to me put add caves the game is going to me as slow but not from fps if not like to react and this I think is why they create 2 servers, Ok I understand BUT BUT WHY CREATE IF I WANT TO PLAY ONLY! Well that and I would like to know if there is any solution that in the caves is the same as most of the bosses but things etc.

2 hours ago, Endrew said:

What you need to remember is that the world generates THREE cave servers, so that's why it takes such a big toll on your computer.

... That's not true at all. In singleplayer there are three caves and three ruins. in DST there's only one cave and one ruins, which are both on the same server.

1 hour ago, holaskis said:

1HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Yeesh, that isn't going to improve response time.

Anyway, what you need to realize is that the caves are actually running on their own server, rather than as a part of your server. Therefore, there's no way to really fix the lag issue, but downloading the mod that @Endrew suggested will allow caves content to spawn aboveground, making a caves server unneeded.

Archived