Fuelweaver Solo - You Guys Weren't Kidding

I watched a video where someone used 40 blow darts and 40 gunpowder.   Brought down a ton of supplies, life giving amulets, booster shots, gears, etc.

Made six attempts and got him below 10,000 health each time but dealing with the hands and running all the time..no luck, died or got very close to dying each time.   The darts + gunpowder didn't kill him, only weakened.

Oh well, I'll try again when summer/autumn comes in 40-60 days.   

Did you also bring a nightmare amulet or two? Those are very important for the hands. Also, the weather pain is good for dealing with the tiny lil shadow creatures he spawns to heal himself due to their 1hp.

Weather Pains(Woven Shadows), Nightmare Amulets(Unseen Hands) and Lazy Explorers(Bone Cages) are things the fight is built on. These are essential(Unless you're clever/exprienced enough with him to be able to make something else work, like a Thulecite Club for example).

Hi guys, thanks for advice.

Yeah I used nightmare amulets and tried again with weather pains (of course I had lazy explorer).    Brought in another player who is intermediate and even the two of us couldn't get the job done.   It goes fine until it spawns hands and between moving out of the bone cages while dodging shadow creatures it was hard to kill all the hands.   We did get that done twice, hit it with 60 more darts after that but that still wasn't enough.

The enemy health mod doesn't work on Fuelweaver which makes it harder as we have no idea at what strength it is.

Archived