Food keep spoiling in Cooking Station

Hi all, 

Its not really a bug, but its kinda annoying that my dupes did not store the excess from Cooking Station into the fridge, end up turned into rot pile.

My suggestion for dev:
A) Slow down spoilage when stored in cooking station
B) After finished cooking, automatically empty storage when ingredients are below minimum requirement. (So that dupes can sweep the drop)
C) Stop deliver ingredients to cooking station when ingredients are below minimum requirement.

So far, the suggestion B will be easier for players as they need less attention to manually check the storage and empty out the food.

Could you make sure your cook has deliveries and cooking checked, then set the priority on a fridge right next to your cooking station to one higher than the cooking station?

I would think that might prompt the cook to make something, then watch it drop on the floor, then be prompted by the high-priority fridge to pick it up and deliver it before starting to cook the next (lower priority) thing.

I know I set a priority on my seed and food storage units (typically in the CO2 "basement") and my dupes are pretty good at picking up food and seeds before doing other things.

I did what u mentioned, but the problem is not the cooked meal, but the left over ingredients stored inside cooking station, which is kinda annoying to manually check the cook station... *haih*

Archived